I think I fell in love with these guys a little.
So apparently this is why humanity writes stories and creates analogies- to preach something without sounding preachy. Too bad I’m one of the preachy INFJs and not one of the author INFJs. Tardar sauce :’( Guess I gotta sharpen my analogy and…
Most things about me are hard to explain, I guess, like how I’m mostly delusional and live in a half-imaginary world but am also a realist to the core. I’m just a bunch of contradictions most of the time and I don’t like it, but I also do.
Q:Do you ever feel like people only admire you, but don't really care about you?
YES. FREAKING YES. GOD YES.
…yea…i know that feel…
But I always assume people don’t actually care about me because I’m prone to that kind of negative thinking. I have to remind myself that they do care and that I’m jumping to conclusions again. If people make an effort to be in your life, then they care. If they are there, they care. Remind yourself that everyday if you have to.
Signs I’ve gotten stranger.
this morning I made a smoothie.
the inside of my house was a lot colder than I was used to and the smoothie was cold.
so, I found a pair of socks and put them on my hands.
So I could hold the smoothie and go about my day.
Two things I learned:
1. I am pretty proficient at navigating tasks without full use of my fingers/thumbs (almost penguin like).
2. Forgetting to take socks off your hands and proceeding to drive to work … makes you look a little odd to people who notice at stoplights.
- Larissa: I want to simply it a bit, use a variable power supply to introduce the concept. Since variable Power Supplies are expensive (and not found usually in real-world applications)... it'll make sense why someone needs to learn how to adapt a fixed power supply ...
- Garrett: it's easier to say that you've got to have a resistor rather than start going into diode, Current/Voltage knee graphs etc. :-)
- Larissa: Maybe. Or I can just explain that if you don't have a resistor, you'll risk blowing up your LED. Don't believe me... try it.
- Garrett: Yep. LOL. Killing an LED as an example to the others.
- Larissa: yes. So all of the other LED's know to fall in line. We can say, " If you want to practise Safe LED-ing... you should use a resistor" :-)
- Garrett: One brave LED stands up shackled. "I don't need no resistor!" The prison warden decides to hook him up to a car battery.
- Larissa: Then he dies.
- Garrett: viva la resistance.
Why it hurts to give up
I tried to resist because it has nothing to do with my blog.
I really really tried.